Terms and Conditions :
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ELK PLAYER APPLICATION!.
Your access to and use of the ELK PLAYER app is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions.
- You will not use the application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- By using the Website and application you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website and application.
- ELK PLAYER application is a complete media player for smart TVs and Android tablets that allows you to open most of the video and sound formats that exist.
- ELKPLAYER does not provide any content or subscription.
- The content and subscriptions provided under the ELKPLAYER name are frauds.
- ELKPLAYER disclaims any responsibility for the use of fraudulent content.
- The application ELK PLAYER does not provide any advertising for content providers or subscriptions and reserves the right to sue anyone who uses our name or logo for advertising purposes.
- ELKPLAYER only provides a media player app.
- ELK PLAYER app is delivered without any content. In addition, no content is provided from the application even after activating it on our website.
- Application developers are not responsible for the content uploaded to ELK PLAYER application.
- This multimedia player for Android, SMART TVs is the compatibility with most of the known video and audio formats: MP2, MP3, MP4, AVI, MPG, AC3, WMA, OGG, AAC…
- The application ELK PLAYER can not be held as responsible for the quality or interruptions of the content used on.
- The MAC address and the URL are essential for the proper functioning of the application.
- For access to our application the TV Mac address is required. This will appear when the app is open. Each TV has 2 MAC addresses (1st is WiFi, 2nd is Ethernet) and a 2nd MAC is automatically activated after switching to a different connection type and restarting the app. The MAC address is unique for each TV and can not be changed manually.
- The information displayed at the beginning includes the MAC address as well as the website so that clients can activate the application once for life.